- If the tent gets very dirty, you can soak it in luke warm water (in the bath tub or shower). Do not use laundry detergent or other cleaners.
- Never launder a tent in a washing machine!
- After thoroughly soaking the tent, wash the dirty areas with a solution of Nikwax Tech Wash and water. A soft brush works well for this.
- Let the solution soak in for about 5 minutes, then wipe down the tent with a wet cloth. Rinse the cloth out thoroughly as you work.
- After cleaning the tent, treat it with Nikwax Tent and Gear Proof.
Tip: UV Protection
You can use Nikwax Tent and Gear Solar Proof to effectively protect the tent from damage due to the sun’s UV radiation.